Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer laziness

Summer is just wonderful. After graduation I took a week off to just be lazy at home. And man was it nice. I had time too clean, do laundry, cook dinner, watch all my favorite TV shows, and even work out. It has been the life. Though after a week of laziness I decided I probably needed to be working some, so I returned to work. I also started a bootcamp work out class at a local park nearby with my mother-in-law Jackie. I am really loving that. I do enjoy working out, I am just not very consistent with it. This class keeps me consistent and I really enjoy that it is outside! This past weekend I got to go home to San Antonio to help my parents watch my niece Kate and my nephew Joshua who they had for a weekend. I was so happy that I was able to go down and help and get some quality times with the kids and my parents. I really love being an aunt, but being around the kids makes me very sure that I am not ready for my own! I have so much respects for mothers! It is not an easy job!!


Today I am off to Dallas for Erin's Bachelorette. I CANNOT WAIT to be with all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment