Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wedding Bells

This past weekend I had the privilage of being a part of one of my very best friends wedding. Erin and Kolby tied the knot on Saturday evening and it could not of been more perfect! I can honestly say I could not pick a better match for Erin. I am so happy for them!

The wedding festivities began with a sweet bridal luncheon at a cute little restaurant in Boerne called The Peach Tree Cafe. I have lived in San Antonio all my life which is right next to Boerne, yet I have experienced very little of what Boerne has to offer. Boy, have I been missing out! What a stinkin cute little town! I love it! The rehearsal dinner that followed that evening was at the Scenic Loop Cafe. Another awesome restaurant! yuummm. Saturday morning and afternoon was mainly fiilled with getting all dolled up for the wedding. How fun is that. Spending all morning having someone do you makeup and hair? I loved it and definitely wouldn't mind having that all the time! After we finished getting ready we headed to the Marquardt Ranch for the wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! And one thing I will tell you about this whole wedding weekend, is that Erin was by far the most laid back and joyful bride I have ever seen! She was glowing the whole time and did not stop smiling. And when I think about it, that is exactly how it should be. Sometimes we forget that the most important part about a wedding is that you are marrying your soul mate. The little things really don't matter. I loved getting to be a part of Erin and Kolby's special day and I hope they know how much they mean to me!
































....And they are off to Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment