Monday, June 13, 2011

A party fit for a Princess!

This weekend Shane and I headed to Coppell for one special little girl's 3rd birthday. Who might that little girl be? My niece, Princess Kennedy Kate of course! My sister is probably one of the best party planners in the world. Seriously, she needs to start a business! She is so creative and always makes the most special parties and this one was no different. This year Kate has been particularly smitten with Princesses and everything that goes along with them. So it was very fitting to have a Princess Party!










And when I said Kate is smitten with Princesses that might be an understatement. I really have never seen a child that loves princesses and fairytales so much. This worried my sister Marci a little at first, but she decided she would let Kate continue loving princesses but just direct it more to Christ and how she is a princess of God. I love this post my sister wrote about it all... you can read it here. 






And of course Cinderella and Belle were there! How could you have a princess party without them?


My precious nephew Joshua


We love you Princess Kate! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment