Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bye Bye Bentley

I don't know about all of you, but until last night I was about done with watching The Bachelorette. Okay...maybe not completely done. But pretty close. I was so sick of hearing about Bentley. I think the hardest part is knowing how bad he is and how much he DIDN'T like her and then to see her be so torn up about him. But I am so glad that is done and hopefully  we don't have to hear about that anymore.

I wasn't crazy about the dragon boat race group date. I guess it was a fun date in all, but I am just not liking this competition style dates. I think it takes away from just getting to know her. But whatever, I know its a TV SHOW. Keep having to tell myself this... Though, I will say I am extremely jealous of all the traveling they do on this show! Geez, they are going to some pretty amazing places! I never really thought of Hong Kong being a place I would really like to visit but it looked beautiful!

Lucas's date was okay. I definitely like him better than some of the either guys and he is a Texas guy in all, but I didn't feel they had much chemistry. Now JP's date was a different story. Man! The way he handled things when she told him about Bentley was so sweet. He was so understanding. Very impressed by him. I was a little shocked how all the others guys acted when Ashley told them about it though. I get that is was pretty ridiculous how badly she needed closure...BUT I will say it again. It is a TV SHOW, and they knew that she would be dating multiple guys when they went on the show? So, I was a little confused with that. Overall I enjoyed this episode SO much more than I have been with the last couple episodes. Hopefully this a turning point...

My favorite guys for this episode are.... Of course JP. That isn't changing anytime soon. And still Ames :)

No comments:

Post a Comment