Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love for Bachelorette(s)

Okay, it is no secret that I am a huge fan of Television. I love it. I know I know, it isn't good to watch lots of TV, but it is definately my guilty pleasure. Shane makes fun of me for all the shows I DVR and watch, but there is no show that he makes fun of me more for watching than The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I cannot tell you how much flack I get for loving the show. But that's okay...he has a right to his own opinion and I have the right to mine :) And mine is that I am hooked and love it. I think it is because I am a hopeless romantic and really like to think it is real. Thought I know it not always is. I still have hope. I mean who doesn't like to watch someone fall in love. Okay, well enough about why I love to watch. Here is what I thought of last nights episode.....

TERRIBLE EPISODE...But really it was. I thought all the dates, with the exception of one, were horrible. I do not know what they were thinking when they planned those, but I thought they were down right awful. Flash mob date..cheesy and I couldn't keep up with how fast Ben C. talked. "Roasting" date...ridiculous. How can you even call this a date? Who wants to get roasted on a date? Not me. Thankfully the episode ended with JP's date. I enjoyed this date mainly because he is one of my favorites and because it seemed like the most real date they have ever done. And for Bentley...I don't even have words. Thank goodness he is gone. Hopefully next weeks episode in THAILAND (how cool is that?) won't dissapoint like this week did.  So I know it is cheesy..but here are my favs.

Love Love JP

William was my favorite from last week, but he really dissapointed me this week. Come on, use your brain! BUT, I still think he is a sweet guy and I'm glad Ashley is giving him another chance.

And last but not least, Ryan P.


Enough about the Bachelorette.....haha well actually...

This past weekend was one of my bestie's Bachelorette party in Dallas. I loved it for so many reasons. One because I was so excited to celebrate for Erin. Her wedding is less than two weeks away and I literally cannot wait!  But also because I loved being with all of my best friends. We aren't all in Abilene anymore so I am very thankful for anytime we get to spend all together.


All of us..I have some pretty friends I must say!


Loveeeeee her


The soon-to-be Mrs. Freytag!


1 comment: