Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hey Pumpkin


Finally got to carve a pumpkin! I've been wanting to since they starting selling them!






Perfect example of how hard it is to get a good picture of us!



Happy Halloween!


Can you believe that Halloween has already come and gone? Time is flying by. It will be Christmas before we know it. And don't you worry, I already made my Christmas list :) My Halloween was a success. I got to watch Halloween the movie. It's my favorite, as odd as that sounds. It was the first scary movie I ever saw and I became a lover of scary movies because of it. I love October because they play it all month long on TV. I know, I know..I am crazy. Shane and I got the privilage of taking his two little brothers trick or treating this year. It was fun watching them run from house to house. Sometimes I miss being a kid. Getting so excited over the little things. Oh those were the days..

Now it's November. The month of FOOD. Hope this month will be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute. I love all your pictures. I remember the pure joy of being engaged and preparing for our future. I am praying the same for you and Shane as well as a life time of happiness and a God-centered marriage. Although I still can't imagine you being old enough to get married. Aren't you still a senior in high school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is of course my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete