Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays 2/16

Well, I just started doing Thankful Thursdays a week ago and I already almost forgot to do it today. Opps! With Sing Song approaching this weekend, I felt that this is super appropriate...

Today I am thankful for Sing Song. What is Sing Song you might ask? Well it is pretty much impossible to explain if you don't go or didn't go to ACU. So if you are really curious just youtube ACU Sing Song. Your world will change....   Well maybe that is being a little dramatic.

So why am I thankful for Sing Song? Because it gave me some of the best memories I have from college and it brings me and my friends together once a year. SO today I am thankful for Sing Song. I'll be cheering for some mighty cute fireflies this weekend!

I am leaving you with a few photos from my Sing Song days in college..and even an extra special video of our winning Kojie Sing Song act from last year. It still gives me the chills when I hear it. 





1 comment: