Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursdays 2/9

So I decided to do a new little thing. It is called Thankful Thursdays. Why you might ask. Well, for multiple reasons. If you read my last post, I have been having a tough couple of weeks. Not that I am not happy, it's just been one of those times where I am stressed, not feeling 100% and missing my husband when he is working and at school. So it's times like this when I really like to think of the good in my life. Because honestly there is way more good than bad. But sometimes when you starting getting down you tend to lose sight of all that good. I starting thinking about how much I loved seeing people post daily about the things they were thankful for around Thanksgiving time. But you know, why does it just have to be around Thanksgiving? Why not make it a weekly thing year round? Better yet a daily thing? So I decided to make Thursdays my Thankful Thursday day where I post one thing I am super thankful for. It might be something silly or something serious, but it will be something that is a positive thing in my life that I am thankful for. So here it goes, my first Thankful Thursday..

This week I am thankful for girl time. I mean do I really have to explain why? Girl time is just good for the soul. And I sure did get lucky in the girlfriend department.

Girl time is even better when brownies and ice cream are involved..just an FYI :)

3 comments:

  1. kinda like Thursday lunches in the chow hall at camp-- BE KIND THURSDAY. I think it's a great idea!! Hope you are well sweet girl. I love reading about your life!! Keep updating! oh and GO SR 1!!
    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about Be Kind Thursdays. I LOVED that. Aw...sweet memories of camp. Thanks for reminding me! Miss you and hope you are loving married life! xox

      Delete