Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuck Tuck

Gosh, I have GOT to be better about posting on this blog of mine. Sorry to all 11 of my followers :)

Today is a special day. It is my sweet nephew, Tucker's 5th birthday! I can't believe he is FIVE years old today. I remember very vividly the day he was born. I wish I could be in San Antonio so I could give him a big ole birthday hug, but I did get to talk to him on the phone today. He yelled the whole time. I think he was a wee bit excited about it being his birthday :) Love you Tucker!

2 comments:

  1. T:Hey, that's me!!!
    M:I know, Aunt George wrote to say happy birthday to you.
    T:Well that was very sweet.
    M:It was.
    T:Can we visit Aunt Marci again?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tucker...I wonder if he will ever get our names right :) haha but it is pretty darn funny!

      Delete