Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quick Update on Life

It dawned on my last night while I was in bed that I had a blog. One that I havn't posted on in weeks...months. Basically I have been one busy little bee. So here is a quick little update on why I forgot I had a blog. And what better way to update than through pictures? Just in case you didn't already know.. I LOVE pictures & always am the one with the camera.

Rachel's wedding shower in Dallas

Rachel's Bachelorette Weekend in Austin.

Me and Shane's 1 year anniversary trip to Ruidoso, NM.
(Can't believe we have been married a WHOLE YEAR! Wow! Can't wait for many more years with this sweet man. My love grows more and more each day!)

Rachel and Bailey's Wedding Weekend in Beaumont

and last but not least.... I planted a GARDEN. Yeah, I am pretty proud of it!


Whew...if  your tired from just looking at all those pictures, imagine how I felt after living through all that? Yes, I've been a little worn out from all the fun I've been having, but I wouldn't want it any other way! The last couple of weeks have been an amazing time with the ones I love. Rachel and Bailey's wedding was beautiful and the perfect example of them! I couldn't be more happy for them!

And my garden is just so darn cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment