Monday, August 29, 2011

22

This past Thursday was my 22nd birthday. Wowzers. I am getting old! My sweet husband got me Mcdonald's for breakfast, took me to Genghis Grill for dinner, got my Skinnygirl Margarita's (I've been dying to try them) and got me ...... a beautiful new MacBook. That I am currently writing this post on. I love it already. And him. Lots. Friday we went to the country club and got to celebrate my bday again, this time with Shane's family. We had steaks, yummy birthday cake and got to watch Rio outside while lounging by the pool. It was a perfect night!

Free Birthday Dessert is always nice

Pretty little macbook makes me one very happy girl!

Because my parents couldn't be with me on my actual birthday I got to celebrate with them two weekends ago in San Antonio. My mom made some to-die-for Cherry Limeade cupcakes and we had wonderful mexican food with my sister Clarissa and her family.




Of course the Pugs came too :)



Thanks to everyone for the sweet birthday wishes! They really have made my day so so special!



No comments:

Post a Comment