Friday, August 12, 2011

Double Date = Double the Laughs

Last night Shane and I went on a lovely little double date with our friends Ginna and Eric. We love getting to spend time with them. Our dinner's always are consumed with lots of laughs and picking on each other. The guys typically goof off the whole time and Ginna and I talk about pretty much everything from food, cooking, jobs to her sweet little babe she has in her tummy! Did I mention that they found out yesterday they are having a little girl? Yes a sweet little girl! Sometimes when I am around Ginna I start getting baby fever, but it quickly goes. BUT I am so excited for them! Can't wait to get her cute little girl clothes!

Just some photo fun :)
As we got home from our Date night I couldn't wait to start watching the So You Think You Can Dance finale. I had the DVR set and ready to go while we were gone. As I quickly tried to press the play button on the DVR to get it started I didn't realize that I was really pressing the Delete button. So yeah, just like that I deleted the Finale. Awesome. Luckily I am headed to good ole San Antonio this weekend to see my family. And my family is equally obsessed with SYTYCD as me so they have it saved for me to watch there. Thank you Mom and Dad. You save the day!

NEWS OF THE DAY: It is one my besties birthday! Happy Birthday Amy!! Hope you are having an amazing day! Love you lots xoxo

Hope you all have amazing weekends! I sure am excited for mine to start. Can't wait to see my family!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures, love our time together, and love you!

    ReplyDelete