Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Recap of May and June

Wewwwwh.....life has been busy. As usual. Even though I hardly have time to write in this blog, I wouldn't change a thing about our crazy life! SO many good and fun things have beening going on lately. So I can't complain! So here is my recap...


May 19 - My niece Kate's very first dance recital. Oh.my.goodness. Words can't even describe how precious she was. I wish I would have taken a video, because pictures don't really do it justice. She was just adorable. And she loved being on stage, which is pretty impressive for a 4 year old to not being nervous on stage!

May 27 - Shane has been wanting to go to a Rangers game for a while. And since he was on a little break from firefighter classes, we decided this would be the best time to go to one! We went with my sister Marci and her husband Scott since & it just so happened to be their 6 year wedding anniversary that day. Thanks for spending part of your anniversary with us :)

June 1-3 - One my best friends/roommates from college, Amy's bachelorette was this weekend. We got a little condo on the Comal river and had the best time! 

June 15-16 - Was Amy and Brian's wedding weekend! It feels like just yesterday these two were getting engaged. Their wedding was perfect and so "them." I love their love story and how they met at church camp when they were little. So sweet! Amy has been one of my roommates since Freshman year in college and I can honestly say the whole time we have been friends, I knew Brian was the one for her. I wish y'all all the happiness in the world and hope y'all have an amazing honeymoon in Antigua!!





......and I'm done ! :) It may be a busy life, but it's a good one!







No comments:

Post a Comment