Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Hump Day

I am a happy girl this Wednesday. Why? Well, for several reasons...

I received this adorable green blouse in the mail today for my sweet mama. I have been patiently waiting for its arrival. It's from my favorite online boutique in San Antonio. I know it is just a shirt....but clothes just make me excited. Yep, they sure do. And I have been seeing all these cute ways to wear a bright green blouse on Pinterest. 

The possibilities for this top is really endless... 


Tonight on So You Think You Can Dance (My favorite summer show) they announced the top 20! Yesssss. I have been waiting for this for weeks. The audition episodes are fun in all, but I am ready for the show to really start!

Shane has been working super hard on redoing our backyard & when I got home from work today he had laid new grass! WE HAVE GRASS!! I don't know who is more excited, me or the dogs.

I am ending my day laying in bed with my pups and enjoying a late night strawberry-banana smoothie. Yum



Hope your hump day was as good as mine was! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment