Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh my Etsy!

So a while back I was on pinterest and came across this pretty little necklace....

and thought, man I need this! It is not anything overly special, but I think that is what I like most about it. It is simple and elegant and something I can wear everyday. Well turns out it is from Etsy. I have never really gotten on Etsy so when I pulled up the website to check out the necklace, I was pleasantly suprised. I LOVED it. And I quickly wasted a whole day searching the website. Such cute stuff! I ended up purchasing my own little necklace. I literally got the necklace in less than a week. Which is so nice because I am a little impatient when it comes to waiting for things I ordered online.

So the verdict is....... I have a little love obsession with Pinterest AND Etsy. And this can't be good for my bank account. Sorry Shane !

1 comment: