Friday, June 22, 2012

Bachelorette Watch Party

So it's no secret that I am a little obsessed with all things Bachelor/Bachelorette. I have been watching for years! Shane refuses to watch it with me, SO I am forced to have a watch party with some of my girlfriends. Okay maybe forced isn't a good word. I personally LOVE watching with them. Probably enjoy watching it with them over Shane any day because Shane makes fun of it the whole time. And I love having my girl time! This week we watched at my house and I was bound and determined to make a yummy cheese and cracker plate. I mean who doesn't enjoy some wine, cheese and crackers and girl time?

Now for my thoughts on the guys this season...

Sean is by far my favorite. He is a Texas boy, a Christian and seemingly the whole package. How could she not pick him?

I like a few of the other guys, but none of them do it for me as much as Sean does! I am totally Team Sean!

Now, if you watched last season of the Bachelor and need a good laugh....(well actually you don't even have to like the show to think these are funny).......watch these two videos. I know these videos are old, but they are hilarious! I just love Ellen...




No comments:

Post a Comment