Friday, June 22, 2012

Pinterest Plans for the Weekend

I love Pinterest, I mean who doesn't? But I have had some serious bad luck with it. I have tried to do some of the recipes I find on there, or recreate some DIY projects, but nothing has come out quite as good as it looks on Pinterest. BUT I am not giving up just yet...

This weekend I will be trying all of these things that were found on Pinterest. Some are little projects that won't take much time at all and some are bigger ones that might be more of a week project. But they are all things I have been wanting to try for a while and though I don't have the best track record with Pinterest, I am giving it one more try!


....well maybe it won't be my last try at a Pinterest creation. But I will seriously be discouraged if I have more failed attempts and I might be forced to go on a little sabbatical from it.

#1 - Paint our guest room dresser this color. I have been thinking/talking about doing this for ages now. I've just been too lazy to get to it! Well, it's time to get this going. I at least need to go find the paint and buy the materials to do this. That would at least be a step in the right direction..

#2 - Buy a wrap bracelet. It does not have to be this one per say...but I am in love with this new jewelry trend and I don't know what has taken me so long to jump on the bandwagon and purchase one. Love them.

#3 - Paint my nails this color. Yes, this EXACT color. Why this exact one you might ask? Well for one, I love it. And for two, because it is called St. Lucia Lilac. And you see, our honeymoon was in St. Lucia so of course I like anything that has that in it's name  :)

#4 - Cook this Crock pot Chicken Tortilla Chili. Because I need to use my crockpot more and because it just looks so tasty!

#5 - Possibly make these cookies for Shane. They are sugarless, eggless, flourless and butterless. How you can make a cookie without those four things is beyond me. I don't know how this will work and it might be a huge failure. BUT what if they happen to be amazing? And this is the secret recipe to an actual healthy cookie? Wouldn't that just be wonderful? We could actually eat a cookie without feeling guilty.... YESSSSS. 

#6 - Learn to do a fishtail braid. Wearing my hair down and curly is getting old. I need something different to do. So I am determined to make this happen. Will it probably look terrible on me? Yes. But that's okay, I just want to try.something.new.

#7 - Organzine my scarfs. Oh my goodness, this has been a LONG time coming. And why it has taken me so long to do this? I don't know. But the chaos of scarfs is about to end. NOW. So thankful.





Oh, and I need to fold the massive mound of laundry I have and clean my house. But that is boring stuff. Looks like I have a fun/long weekend ahead of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment