Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finally

So you know how last week I talked about how all my shows I watch were somewhat boring me? Well, this week they have outdone themselves. I loved the Bachelorette, particulary because I am a huge fan of J.P. and Ben. So glad she has two good guys left. Very excited for the finale on Monday. I think I'll have a little ladies watching night at my house with wine and goodies. Sorry Shane :)

But the show the stole my heart this week was So You Think You Can Dance. I loved this episode! So many good dances. And I will even admitt, I enjoyed Lady Gaga being a guest judge. I know I know, I can't believe I said it. But she actually had some good critiques. These were my favorite dances of the night. So stinkin good. Time to share:

Of course Marko's contemporary dance.

And Melanie's Contemporary...Her jump through the air is incredible.

I also LOVED Marko and Ricky's hip hop. So fun

Oh yeah, this one wasn't too bad either. Shesh, they are all so good!




So, do you think I enjoyed SYTYCD this week? Yeah, just a little :)

1 comment: