Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thanks Sister!

As you can tell my blog has had a little face lift. It was so needed! My oldest sister Clarissa was the surgeon and made this thing super spiffy! Thank you thank you! You're the best :)

I know I'm lacking on doing my normal TV weekly updates. But it is because my shows are really boring me this week. The Bachelorette is losing my interest. Fast. I still love JP. But all they showed of him this week was him acting like a jealous little boy. I mean, I don't blame him. But they didn't show him near enough and when they did it was pouting. Major bummer. The highlight of The Bachelorette was that I got to watch it with two of my besties Erin and Amy. And we devoured some tasty Mini Blizzards as we watched. That was by far the best part of the night.

My show that normally always captivates me, So You Think You Can Dance was a snooze fest last night. At least I thought so. So dissapointed. I don't know what it was, but I was not digging any of the dances last night. I don't think I could even pick a favorite. Really the only show I've enjoyed this week is Love in the Wild. Which is a little cheesy....but a fun show. Shane watched it with me, so I was a happy girl!

Tomorrow Shane and I head off for a fun River Trip with new friends. I am very excited for it! But this means my evening will consist of:
  • Doing 4 loads of laundry. Yep, 4. Maybe even 5.
  • Packing...yuck. It is really the worst.
  • Going to bootcamp. Really wish I could just skip, but since I will be wearing a swimsuit this weekend it's probably a good idea that I go.
  • And make a pitstop at the grocery store to load up on food goodies for the weekend.
Looks like it's going to be a busy night for me!

1 comment: