Monday, May 13, 2013

Shower Time!

Well, I feel like I just went through one of the busiest months of my life! And I am well aware that things won't slow down once little Hutton gets here :-) We were so blessed with THREE baby showers in one week. It might have been a little hectic, but we couldn't be more grateful for everyone's amazing generosity and love showering us with everything we could ever possibly need for this little addition. Our cups runneth over!

It all started with a shower in San Antonio. I loved getting to see all of the people that impacted my childhood in San Antonio. Such amazing ladies who have been so supportive for so so many years! Love you all!
AMAZING cupcakes made by my favorite cake maker, Susan Perry!

a few of my sweet hostesses!


Then I had a sweet little shower at work. I don't have many pictures, only of the cake. But that is all that is important right? ;-)

Last was our Abilene shower. This was hosted by two of my best friends from college, church friends and friends of my mother-in-law. Even though I have not lived in Abilene for very long (well college and then 2 years) you would think I grew up here after this shower! We are so blessed by the community here in Abilene. It was a wonderful shower and great way to end our shower week.
This shower was sock monkey themed. Isn't it all so adorable? I might have a slight obesession with sock monkeys :-)


Thank you all who made these showers so special! Hutton is already so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment