Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 36

Well we are officially in the home stretch! Less than a month till little Hutton will be here. Unless he is really stubborn and goes past his due date. But don't worry, I have already talked with him and told him we aren't going to do that. We are so ready to meet him!


How far along?: 36 weeks

Baby is the size of a: Honeydew! He's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.

Development this week: He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own. His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid. His liver and kidneys are in working order. Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.

Best moment this week: Finishing up Hutton's room and getting our hospital bag all ready to go! This is getting real!!

Food cravings (or drink): Pineapple

Anything making you queasy or sick: I should probably just take this question off, because I never have anything to put by it.

Symptoms: Back pain, lots of pressure in my lower tummy and groin. The waddle has definitely started! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Moody. I really have had an easy pregnancy and for that I am forever thankful, but I am just getting so uncomfortable and anxious to meet our little man! I wish I could fast forward the next four weeks.

Looking forward to: Hutton's arrival! Could really be anytime now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment