Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 16

I had been worried that my bump wasn't growing as fast as it should be. I even asked my sister if this was normal. The worrier in me was coming out! Literally two days after asking her, I woke up to a much bigger bump. Crazy. Okay, I know it still isn't big...but it's bigger than it was ;-) 

How far along?: 16 Weeks .. close to 17 weeks

Baby is the size of a: Avocado

Development this week: Baby H is now listening to our voices thanks to the tiny bones forming in it's ears. He/she is growing hair, lashes and eyebrows. And he/she are forming taste buds!

Best moment this week: Getting our Snugabunny sleeper in the mail! I love it!


Food cravings: Still don't have specific cravings, but after spending the weekend in New York, I would really love to have another NY hotdog or pizza ;-)


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thank goodness

Symptoms: Feeling good for the majority of the time, but starting to get uncomfortable after sitting for long periods of time.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and emotional! haha

Looking forward to: February 4, when we find out if Baby Haught is a mister or a misses!

1 comment:

  1. That sweet little gummy bear is growing! Can't wait to find out if it is pink or blue!!

    ReplyDelete