Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday Post

I am having an off day...mostly because it is the first day back at work after a 4 day weekend. So of course things are a little crazy. Work has just been really, really busy since last week was the first week of school. So even though I am not really in the mood to write, I did want to post about my birthday weekend that last weekend because it (unlike this past week) was wonderful.

My parents came in town for the weekend so they could spend my birthday with me. I love when they come in town and was especially happy that they were coming this weekend. They are so thoughtful! We really didn't do much, just hung out. But honestly thats all I ever want to do. My mom and I got pedicures in the afternoon at Pura Vida (the new salon at ACU). It is so nice there! We loved it. Then went to the country club with all of Shane's side of the family and swam and had my b-day dinner there. We ate amazing food an enjoyed some cookie cake..my personal favorite. Sunday we drove to Dallas for the day so my Dad and Shane could go to a Rangers game. While they sat in the rain at the ballpark, my mom and I went to Sprinkles Cupcakes with my Marci, Kate and Joshua. It was a nice little day trip! And of course the Sprinkles Cupcakes were amazing....So good! I am blessed to have lived another amazing year of life. Can't wait for what this year of 23 holds!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment