Thursday, September 27, 2012

Closet Organization

I have been wanting to organize my closet for goodness, who knows how long, but a LONG time. I always end up just picking things up and tidying up a bit, but not really "organizing" it. This Sunday I decided things had to change. I have been reading blogs about organization and became inspired. And I am more than happy with the outcome!

This was before.... I know. It's terrible! But, for the record, it wasn't always this messy. The day I took this picture it was just extra messy. But regardless, something HAD to be done!



And this now....


Taaadaaa!
As you can see in the 2nd photo to the top, my shoes use to be stacked at the top of my closet, still in their original boxes. I like them this way soooo much better. So nice to actually see my shoes!

This is my favorite part. Shane built me these two shelfs for my shoes at the bottom of the closet. It was so needed! He is definitely a keeper!

Scarfs folded nicely. Wonder how long this will last?


Can't even begin to say how nice it is to have my closet organized for once! This post is mainly for my sister Clarissa. She loves her some organization! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I was JUST about to write "this post is so for me!" right before I read your last line. Ha! This made me smile so much! Good job! And I do love me some organization. :)

    ReplyDelete