Friday, September 21, 2012

Home-Made Ring Cleaner

I have very few pet peeves in life...

But having dirty jewelry, my wedding/engagement ring in particular,  is one of my TOP pet peeves.
So much so that I literally put it on my to-do list monthly because it bothers me that much.
Yes, clean jewelry is that much of a priority.

See, I am not making this up.

But I really hate the inconvenience of having to taking it to the jewelry store to get cleaned. I have been looking for a of home-made cleaning products that actually work. So, when I came across this video via Pinterest on how to clean your jewelry with basic products you have around your house I was so excited! I tried it out and what do you know...It worked wonderfully!!

All it takes is some Baking Soda, warm water, regular temperature water and a paper towel/soft cloth
First pour a little bit of baking soda into a small container of warm water. Just enough to make a paste.
Then put some of the paste all over your ring/piece of jewelry
After that rinse it off in a container of regular temp. water
Now dry it off with a soft cloth or paper towel
And wallah! Sparkly clean ring!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over the fact that you have that on your calendar! So.Much.Like.Me! :)

    ReplyDelete