Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Post

Oh my gracious, this Thanksgiving I have SO much to be thankful for. At first this post was going to be a list of all the different things I am Thankful for this year, but I think that list might have gone on for days... let's just say I am one blessed lady! It has been a wonderful year for me and I couldn't feel more lucky. This was me and Shane's first Thanksgiving together. We headed down to San Antonio to spend it with my family since we will be spending Christmas with his family. It was so nice to get to be with ALL my family. It is hard to get us all in one place, but somehow we made it happen and it was an awesome time filled with lots of great food, a little bit of shopping, pedicures, some great catch phrase playing and lots of pictures. Just love family time. I hope everyone else's Thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours!















No comments:

Post a Comment