Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Halloweenie! (just a little late)

Our Halloween weekend through Pictures:

Okay, not a Halloween pic, but it came from the weekend of Halloween, and I like it. And I LOVE him. Lots.

Lucy wanted a picture also.

Trunk 'n' Treat at Highland. Our trunk was a campsite theme. So naturally we pulled out our flannel and were campers. I guess Greg and Shane thought they were too cool for flannel! ha


Shane came up with the brillant idea to do the go fishin for your candy at one of our trunks. It was lots of work for us, but the kids loved it!

On Halloween night, we decided to go to a Haunted house? Why? Good question. None of us were too crazy about haunted houses, but it was HALLOWEEN. It felt necessary to go to one.

Poor Shane had to put up with me going through the haunted house. I was not to keen on the idea of people jumping out a me. 

And of course I had to take a picture with my pugs and our cute scarecrow and pumpkins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment