Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feeling Old

So this past weekend was Bid Night at ACU. Even though I am graduated and not actually in Club anymore, I had been so excited for the night to come. Why? Because all my friends got to come and town! But I am not going to lie, seeing everyone at Bid Night made me feel pretty stinkin old. I can't believe it has been three years since me and my friends were pledging. And that now we have graduated and become big time adults...sorta ;) All I know is I am thankful for the things that bring us back together. Thank you Ko Jo Kai.
 Old and New NuNu Moms :)

My little in Club

And just a little blast from the past. A picture back from when my friends and I got our Kojie Bids.


Saturday night was the ACU football game. I havn't really watched an ACU game in awhile and here was another chance to spend some time with the girls. So off Shane and I went. And did I mention that Shane got picked to kick a fieldgoal at halftime for $10,000. Did I mention that it was a 40 yard fieldgoal as well? Haha. Well, Shane tried his hardest but came up a little short. Okay maybe really short. BUT we all got a good laugh and honestly I think it was the highlight of the game :)

Monday came the day I have been waiting for since I had my surgery on my wrist. I got my stitches out! WOOOOO. They were really starting to get annoying. It might look a little ugly now but I will be rubbing vitamin E oil on it multiple times a day so I don't have a ugly scar! Or maybe I want a scar? It might make me look kind of tough? ...Nah.




No comments:

Post a Comment