Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Lucy Haught. Our newest addition!

If you even slightly know me, you should know how obessed I am with pugs. It is almost sad how much I love these little smushed face cuties. And I don't care if you think they are ugly. To me they are the cutest dogs on the face of the earth. Are you starting to realize how much I love them?

My love for them rubbed off on Shane and about two years ago Shane adopted Frank from a family friend. He was a year old at the time and really was perfect for Shane. He was already potty trained and out of the puppy stage so it was really the ideal situation. We couldn't love Frank more and couldn't wait to get another pug once we got married. But the plans to wait till we got married to get another one changed when we got a call from a friend who said she knew of a sweet little girl pug who was needing a home. Me and Shane both are softies for rescuing puppies so we definately were up for it! We met with the owner at the home of a local Abilene woman that does Pug Rescue. She had six adorable pugs at her house. I was in heaven! I think I might have a calling to do pug rescue? Ha. After a few minutes of playing with sweet Lucy, we knew she would be perfect for us! So we adopted her! Now we have a little pug family.






1 comment: