Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Shane!

Yes I know Shane's birthday was almost a week ago..but I still feel that he deserves a blog post. Last Wednesday Shane turned 23! Since Shane I started dating I have yet to spend his birthday with him. Because it's around Christmas, I am usually with my family and have to miss it, but this year I decided I wanted to be a sweet fiance and spend it with him. So I headed back to Abilene for a 4 day trip. I thought of all of the fun stuff Shane and I could while I was there. I mean theres no school and no work. There is an endless possibility of things we can do with all this time. But what I didn't remember was that Shane DID still have to work. I sometimes forget that he has a big boy job now and doesn't get five week breaks like I do. So I spent most of my time with Shane's sweet mom Jackie. Which was totally fine with me! I really am lucky to have such a cool soon to be mother-in-law. Overall it was a nice relaxing trip to Abilene for an extra special Birthday Boy. Happy Birthday to you my love!



No comments:

Post a Comment