Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First

Ah, my first blog to write. How exciting this is! I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now. Both of my sisters blog, and I love the whole idea of it. As you can see the title of my Blog is "New Beginnings." I am in this really fun and interesting time in my life. A time of lots of new beginnings physically, emotionally and spiritually. So why not share about it?

I recently got engaged to the most amazing man, (April 10 to be exact) and I am going through the crazy, but fun, wedding planning process. That right there could give me enough to blog about. Who would of known how much goes into wedding planning? Well, I sure didn't. I also am about to start my senior year in college. This really blows my mind. So I am about to start having to search for a "real" job. And in order to be able to look for this real job, I have to know what I want to do with my life. I just feel like I am in this weird crossroads time.  So many things are changing. I do like change. I think change is good. But also, a bit scary. That is why I am excited for this blog. I can share all these feelings and emotions I am going through. The good, bad, and sometimes even the ugly emotions. Hopefully more good than bad! I am warning you though, I am not the greatest speller, and my grammer might not always be correct. So please, just bear with me.

A few things about me...and things going on in my life that will be frequent topics of my blog

-I am getting married. Obviously. Date is March 13, 2011.

-I love being an aunt and I love getting to see my sisters with their children. They inspire me so much. I hope to be half of the mother they are someday. I am about to be an aunt of FOUR! My middle sister, Marci, is set to have little Joshua on August 16. The countdown has begun..

-I have two AMAZING parents. And when I say amazing, I am not exaggerating. I feel so incredibly blessed.

-I am NuNu mother for my social Club. For most of you, you will have no idea what this means. Heck, you probably don't even know what a "Social Club" is. Social Club is the snazzy name ACU has for sororities and fraternaties. And basically NuNu mother, means I am in charge of all of the pledges we have. This is going to take up ALOT of my time this Fall. Which I am totally excited for. But, this means you will probably hear about the adventures of pledging often...sorry! (No secrets of course!)

-I am obessed with Reality TV. Well, really all TV. I will probably blog quite frequently about my favorite shows. :) Again, sorry...





Until next time...


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I'm so excited that you started blogging. It's a fantastic world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you George and look forward to reading your thughts and experiences. You and Kika are going to have to teach me how to blog as I am getting the itch!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete