Saturday, January 1, 2011

A very special year

I thought about writing a big post about how incredible 2010 was for me, but I decided I would rather just show all the highlights of my year through pictures. So here is my 2010 highlights..Sorry for there being SO many pictures, but like I said, it was an incredible year!

January - Trip to the Dallas market with my best friends!
Feb. - We had a snow day 

 Feb.- Sing Song. We were Cinderella this year.
 My camp friends came for Sing Song and were my family for the weekend.
 March - Kojie Formal
 Easter Weekend I went camping with the Haught family. We were at Enchanted Rock here.
 Then we went to Lake Buchanan.

April 10 - Probably the most amazing day of my life thus far. Shane proposed!


 My pass the candle!
 April - GSP formal in Austin.
 May - Kojie Officer retreat
 June - Ranger Game with the Haught's
 June - Trip to South Padre with Kylah and Erin.
 August - Erin gets engaged!!
 August - Joshua Brooks was born! I am an Aunt again for the 4th time!
 Sweet litte Family of four!
 August 25 - I turn 21!
 August - TEAS with my roomies
 September brought lots of Rushes...in lots of crazy outfits.
 and some pie in the face too..
 September - Kojie Officer team at our 70's rush
 September - Bid Night

 Two of my favorite Engagement pictures of me and Shane by TWOPAIR.

October - Kojie Grub. Shane and I were Lil Wayne and Lindsay Lohan
 October - Me and my sweet NuNu's
October - I was on homecoming court! What a fun weekend it was! 
All ten of us that were on Court
 October - Me and my besties. Our last night of pledging ever!
 October - We were so proud of our pumpkin
November - Kojie Retreat

 Thanksgiving - Me and my wonderful family
 December - Shane turns 23!
 Merry Christmas!!

It has been one amazing year and I can only imagine how even more amazing 2011 will be for me. I will be getting married, moving (just to a different house), graduating, getting a big girl job. It will be a year of changes, but I know that it will be a great year!


1 comment: